Friday, September 21, 2012

Bobbles & Lace: Accessories

I came across this small boutique, Bobbles and Lace, one Spring afternoon as I was walking down Newbury Street in Boston. I absolutely fell in love with the place. I originally went into Bobbles and Lace in desperation to find a last minute gift- which then resulted in me purchasing multiple products from this store for myself instead. But I couldn't help it. The moment I walked in I wanted everything to be mine. From the tops, jackets, bottoms, shoes, sunglasses and last but not least- jewelry; I was hooked. Not to mention the reasonable prices, especially for a Newbury Street location! Finigan's Fundamentals has gathered some of it's favorite pieces to share- but make sure to check out their website, and whenever you're in the Boston area- their store! 



I absolutely love these pieces- nothing like a big piece of jewelry to spruce up any outfit. The first piece, the "brushed gold hammered chest-plate necklace" is the perfect accessory to make a bold statement to a simple outfit. The second necklace, the "favorite chest-plate necklace" has the same design as the first one- yet is made of mixed metals, bringing in that turquoise look. This necklace is also reversible, giving you a "plain dirty gold" option. 



 

One of the things that really caught my eye, was the boutique's ability to turn bright colors and unusual shapes into an amazing piece of jewelry that could be worn for multiple occasions. The "Enamel Necklace" (on the left) and the "Enamel Chest-plate Necklace" (on the right) are some of my favorite "funky" and colorful necklaces for this fall. The colors have faded from the neon's of the summer, but still manage to give the pop any fall outfit could need. They also are well accented by the gold linking. 




Bobble and Lace's "Two Tone Cheetah Print Scarf" (also available in other color varieties) is one of my favorite. I love how the cheetah print is subtle and the color tones are soft, a much different approach than the bold cheetah prints often seen elsewhere. Great fall tones for this season! 




"Skull Clutch with Gold Font Studs" is a hard case clutch that will go great for those nights out on the town. A classic look with a punk-like twist makes this both elegant and trendy. A hard-shell clutch is this seasons must have!



______________________________________________________________

 For much, much more- make sure to visit Bobbles and Lace online, or at one of their five store locations! 
______________________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment